Here are mine but I'm always looking for more recommendations. Let me know what you can't live without.
- Zoom: video chats from my desktop or phone but I love how easy it is to toggle back and forth in sharing our screens.
- Dropbox: of course! Easy way to share large files.
- Grammerly: I have the free version and it catches little mistakes as I fly through my typing. I am considering purchasing the paid version.
- Acuity: Great for online bookings and sending automated information to clients.
- Google Suite: I discovered this earlier this year and I don't know how I lived without it before. I can create docs and spreadsheets and slides but also make changes on my phone when I'm out and about and inspiration strikes.