Here are mine but I'm always looking for more recommendations. Let me know what you can't live without.
- Zoom: video chats from my desktop or phone but I love how easy it is to toggle back and forth in sharing our screens.
- Dropbox: of course! Easy way to share large files.
- Grammerly: I have the free version and it catches little mistakes as I fly through my typing. I am considering purchasing the paid version.
- Acuity: Great for online bookings and sending automated information to clients.
- Google Suite: I discovered this earlier this year and I don't know how I lived without it before. I can create docs and spreadsheets and slides but also make changes on my phone when I'm out and about and inspiration strikes.
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Local Business Luminaires
November 14, 2018
Corporate Portraits for Business Teams | El Dorado Hills, Roseville, Folsom, Sacramento